Layout : Crayons
Information : You can remove the additional headers if
you do not need them. I just kind of made alot of them at the
same time and so this page looks way too overloaded.
Designer : mistermomo
Base Codes : %PURPUR.black
born on 24/06/1994 and my friend shares the same b-day as me
temaseksec
my no.91383701
Optimised in Firefox 3.0
Tested using IE 7.0 and Safari
I love myself, family, friends, best friends & good friends!
I love myself, and of course, the colour pink!
About your dislikes.
I hate creepycrawlies, annoying people, stupid shows, weird people wearing weird clashing colours on purpose
What you want for Xmas
I want a pink vaio laptop and a pink sony camera!
Max width of 200px
insert jukebox.
MUSIC PLEASE
others misc stuff you can put here :D
e.g. calendar
Designer :
xo
Base Codes :
xo
Resources :
xoxo